Hush Money Bikes - Bicycle Maintenance Overhaul
|Availability:||Special Order Item - Call to Order|
A Maintenance Overhaul makes your bicycle ride like new again.
Schedule a Maintenance Overhaul every three years or 3,000 miles for road bikes (1000 miles for mountain bikes) OR anytime things have gotten crunchy, dingy, and out of hand.
During your Maintenance Overhaul, a technician at Hush Money Bikes will:
- Clean Frame and Inspect for Damage
- Remove and Clean Drivetrain
- Adjust Bearings to Proper Torque Specifications
- True Wheels and Install New Tires if Needed
- Install Cables and Housing as Needed
- Overhaul Brakes
- Lubricate Cable Housings and Chain
- Adjust Shifting
- Wrap Bars or Replace Grips if Needed
- Fill Tires with Air
Parts are not included in service rates. Your bike will be evaluated for free during your service check-in and additional parts or services may be recommended based on the unique needs of your bicycle.